Florida-West Coast

dress - CHECK! :-D

Ahhh!  I'm so excited!  My mom and I went dress shopping for the first time this weekend and I found THE ONE!  I was totally not expecting to fall in love with a gown quite like this, but when I put it on and walked out of the dressing room it seemed like everyone in the store turned and looked at me and everyone was complimenting me.  When I saw myself in the reflection I got a little teary eyed.

It is not like any of the ones I thought I would choose.  I got it at Jon's Bridal in Tampa and everyone there was super nice.  Not to mention, the store is HUGE!  They had quite a selection at very reasonable prices.

OK, I know you all are thinking, "where are the pics?" but I'm going to be a brat and keep it a secret.  Sorry, but I really want it to be a surprise for my FI and for other people at the wedding.  Unfortunately, the only one in the store was 3 sizes too small so I had to have it ordered and it takes 4 months to get in, so let the waiting game begin.  I am just so happy!  What a huge relief.  My only concern is that I am in the process of losing weight (down 10 lbs so far and counting).  I just hope I'm not swimming it in by the time it arrives :-/
Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: dress - CHECK! :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards