Florida-West Coast
Options

New to board

I am finally planning my wedding!  I am excited to be here and looks forward to reading the posts. The first 3 things on my list are location, food, and DJ.  I have already made many phone calls without to much luck.  I have received a few calls back one was from Rob at Sword Sounds in which I am meeting tomorrow.  He was he DJ at my girlfriend's wedding and was a class act, his price was great too.  I am also waiting to here back from the Lange Farm, I love the country theme. I also like the Holiday in on Sand Key Beach.  So many things to do.

Re: New to board

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go with Lange Farm they allow you to Cater from Affordable Catering only (that is unless they have changed things) so you would have 2 items off your list.

If you like the country theme check into Barrington Hills as well as Cross Creek Ranch. Both give similar feels.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - I will call definately call Barrington and Cross Creek  Ranch.  I keep going back and forth between beach wedding and country wedding so i want to exhaust all of them - lol.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    WElcome!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_new-board-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:27ea2be2-c09e-495f-ba3c-28df8d64bd65Post:c864bba3-3fe8-448f-b026-975fd38b41ad">Re: New to board</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you go with Lange Farm they allow you to Cater from Affordable Catering only (that is unless they have changed things) so you would have 2 items off your list. If you like the country theme check into Barrington Hills as well as Cross Creek Ranch. Both give similar feels.
    Posted by babybchbum[/QUOTE]

This is absolutely not true abot Lange Farm. There has never been a required caterer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards