Florida-West Coast
Options

Photobooths

If you're having a photobooth at your reception, who are you using?  I've heard of Shutterbooth, but is there anyone else out there that I should be keeping in mind?

Re: Photobooths

• Options
    mego36mego36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used ShutterBooth.  I was a little nervous that it was going to be a waste of money, but everyone loved it!  People are actually ordering prints from online.  Def worth the extra $
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our photographer, CSE photography is doing a studio booth at our wedding. They'll be providing a back drop and props and taking pics that will be uploaded on to a site and our guests can then view and print. We realllllly wanted an actual photo booth, but didn't want to/didn't have the extra $$ for that. But we think it will still be fun.

• Options
    CJTeacupCJTeacup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Nikkig, if you're tight on money for an actual booth, ask your photographer for a drop and props. I'm actually liking this idea, so i wonder if i should ask if my photog can do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Friends of mine actually own Snapshoot photobooth. Not sure of their rates but they are awesome people and we have used it at parties at their house. Here's the link http://snapshootphotobooth.com/
  • Options
    bnwgatorbnwgator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have an idea of the rates for shutterbooth? I'd only need the most basic 4 hour package, but I don't really feel like giving them all my info if it's totally out of my price range.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Snapshoot Photobooth and they were awesome! Less expensive than Shutterbooth and the price included a ton of fun props. Everyone loved it at my wedding!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our photographer, Dawn Haas did our photobooth for like $500 and it was awesome and my guests loved it!  She also puts the photos on facebook really quickly so guests were able to see them before we even got back from our honeymoon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards