Florida-West Coast
Options

Need Wedding Planner/DOC! Really badly!

I'm going crazy here trying to find one for our Marco Island wedding next year! At the very least, I need a DOC that can oversee the day and be the point of contact for vendors. Ideally, I'd like to hire a planner that can provide or arrange ceremony decor and chairs, set everything up, provide a portable sound system for ceremony music/microphone, get the beach permit etc.

So far, I've come across Seashell Weddings, Magical Moment Weddings, and No Worries Events and Weddings, but I can't find many reviews on any of these. Please help by giving your review if you've used any of the above, or tell me who you used/are using.

I would really appreciate! This person could literally make or break our day so I won't sign off with anyone until I feel 110% comfortable with them.

Re: Need Wedding Planner/DOC! Really badly!

• Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked wedding wire as well for reviews?
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp... weddingwire would be a great place to start. I'm using Staci of Unique Event Design. She's beyond awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Stacy Henderlong with Meant To Be Wed and she is great.  There are a couple of reviews on Wedding Wire.  I found her to be very genuine and responsive.
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would call them to interview as well.  If there aren't reviews you can go with your gut feeling after talking to them, you may find you click better with one than with others. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dollbaby357Dollbaby357 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Barbara Cruz and her team of mycouturepro.com may be able to help out I would give her a call or send an email

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Meghan Campbell from Dream Day Productions. Her prices are great and she has definitely gone above and beyond helping advise me on various wedding plans, she is really well-organized and nice to work with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions, ladies. I'll look up the ones you mentioned and I'll also check out weddingwire. I don't use that site so much so I didn't realize there were reviews, but after checking, there are some reviews for a couple of the ones I mentioned.
  • Options
    rehbkm2wedrehbkm2wed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Staci with Unique Event Designs for sure!!! We are using her for DOC and she has been AMAZING so far!!  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards