Florida-West Coast

Vendor Reviews

I got married April 9, 2011 in Clearwater Florida

Reception: Banquet Masters
A+++

I worked with Steve from Banquet Masters. Our reception was PERFECT. We had such a great time and no stress at all. We decided last minute to extend the reception by half hour. We talked to the head waiter who cleared the decision and we partied half hour longer. The company and staff were SO easy to work with. I planned the wedding from out of town and constantly emailed and called with little questions. Steve answered everyone and took time whenever I was in town to walk me through the room so I could envision where I wanted things set up. We delivered all of our table cards and seating chart the day before. The staff set up everything wonderfully. The food was DELICIOUS!! I am still getting compliments on the venue and the food. 

Florist: Dana Dineen
A+
Dana was easy to work with. She had us in the studio to create exactly what we wanted. She is very creative and worked with my budget. She delivered everything to the church and then set up all the decorations at teh reception venue. The flowers were amazing!! 

Linens: A Linen Valley
A+
We used A linen for chair sashes. They are reasonably priced and easy to work with. We loved our chair sashes and did have to worry about set up or take down.

Photographer: Mandy Blair Photograpy.
A++
We used Mandy Blair Photography for pre engagement pictures and will use her for a Trash the dress session. She is absolutely amazing and very easy to work with. Very creative and will make you feel comfortable. We wish we could have used her for the wedding. Yet highly recommend her for weddings or engagements. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vendor Reviews

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for sharing! Was your reception at banquet master's hall.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats congrats!!! Who did your music, hair and makeup? I really always appreciate these reviews -- they help in the planning process and in validating my choices.:):) I'm so glad your wedding went off without a hitch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ChristinakucfChristinakucf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes the reception was at Banquet Masters.

Music and make up were done by friends. Hair was done by Locksmiths salon. I have been going there since I was little, the stylist I used was Becca. She was great. The hair appointment went half hour longer than we thought that was the only down side. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards