Florida-West Coast

Check, check and more checks!

I was in FL for a week or so for the holidays and managed to squeeze in lots of vendor trials/appointments. Here is what we did:

Flowers: Decided on a garden-ish type theme of white and green flowers with Stephanie at Fishhawk. We are really excited about working with them!

Cake: We had four different cake tastings, and we decided on Chef Nelson. His cakes were delicious and had the best price too. I'm glad we tried so many places because we learned a lot each time

BM Dresses: Decided on a really pretty 'aqua garden' colored BM dress from Ann Taylor. All of the BM ordered them already, which is great.

Engagement Shoot: We had a really fun and creative shoot with Alicia from Pure Emotions. From what we've seen so far, the pics are amazing. We're so excited!

DJ: This is the only thing we didn't book, but we are pretty sure we are going with Grant Hemond. Not sure which DJ yet.

We also got a chance to visit our venue (Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay) for the first time since we booked it in May. It was really helpful to see it again and start to plan things. Plus, it was exciting to see it and think about it all coming together too:)

Thanks so much for everyone's recommendations. We wouldn't have had such a productive week without all of your input. This board is so helpful for all of us who are planning from afar! 

FI and I are going to Guatemala for two weeks this weekend so I will post some of the engagement pics when we get back. 

Happy New Year everyone!! 

Re: Check, check and more checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards