Florida-West Coast
Options

Need Venue for 150 people $5G reception total

Hi everybody!

I need to book a venue that has enough space for up to 150 guests, and my knot budget calculator says I should keep the whole reception to about $5000. Any suggestions? 

Thanks! :) 
-Amy 

Re: Need Venue for 150 people $5G reception total

• Options
    What kind of place? Beachy, hotel, etc?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is this just for the food, liquor, and venue, or does it include linens, flowers, dj, etc.?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://fortmyers.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_need-venue-for-150-people-5g-reception-total?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:3fe294ed-4830-482b-973e-54395e135c5dPost:7f579b39-80c6-420d-8cdc-b0dee4825ea4">Need Venue for 150 people $5G reception total</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everybody! I need to book a venue that has enough space for up to 150 guests, and my knot budget calculator says I should keep the whole reception to about $5000. Any suggestions?  Thanks! :)  -Amy 
    Posted by starlyric[/QUOTE]

Give me a call, I have venue and caters that can work within your budget. 239-410-4175
  • Options

Check out the Hitching Post Barn in Brooksville.  Rustic country barn on 40 acre farm.

• Options
    Where did our mod go... vendors can't post here. Sorry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards