Florida-West Coast
Options

one dress... two dresses

I've ask my husband, best friends, sister, mom and cant get a straight answer so im coming to u ladies.....

Is changing into a second dress tacky??? Idk if i should get one dress and wear it all night or a ceremony dress and then a reception dress!!!

HELP ME :) PLEEEEZZZZ

Re: one dress... two dresses

• Options
    teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it is tacky, but I do think it is up to you. I know I love my dress and my ceremony is going to be short and I can't think of changing into something different after I spent all that money on my dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's tacky at all. I would have considered it but I love my dress so much that I want to wear it all night!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA thats my problem im completely in LOVE with 2 dresses.... I wanna wear them both all day ! But they are sooo different one is sleek red carpet style and the other is huge over the top blinged out styled! i wouldnt change it until after the dancing and everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think its tacky.....I am not doing it, but I say go for it if you love both so much!
  • Options
    sprat85sprat85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore two because my first dress was way too heavy to wear all night.  I also have back problems and was concerned about that.  If you love them both and can afford it I say go for it.  I love that I have pictures with both dresses.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    shoff2010shoff2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with some of the pp...it's totally up to you! I wore my dress all day and it was huge and poofy and wonderful...when else do you get to wear something like that? You do what makes you happiest...it is YOUR special day!
  • Options
    Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, not at all, i think it's great to have two dresses, i actually going to get into light, breezy dress for the reception. I don't see why not? Do what you are comfortable with, after all, it's your wedding, right? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanx so much ladies but i found a dress that i wouldnt dare change out of... I freakin LOVE IT!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards