Florida-West Coast

The moment you've been waiting for...

Pictures of our invitations are in my bio!

Re: The moment you've been waiting for...

• Brandles17Brandles17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are beautiful!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Website
    199image 155image 44image 0image
    RSVP by September 22, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE them!!!
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • edited December 2011
    love them, your guests are going to be drooling over them!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Put in an anonymous call to the police the morning of the wedding and tell them she was out waving a gun around her house.  :-)   Nah, I think you're stuck with her, you don't want to drive a wedge between you and your future brother in law and your FI doesn't want to deal with her either, so if he's willing to put up with her you should draw from his strength and do the same.  As long as she doesn't have a speaking part in your ceremony or reception then you probably will not even notice her that day, so much other stuff will be going on.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011

Wow!  Your invites are gorgeous!

• edited December 2011
    I love love your invites. I just had my proofs done a couple of weeks ago and they are very similar. Just curious did you use someone online and put them together yourself? Because I'm still getting over the sticker shock for mine... :-((
  • ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_moment-youve-waiting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:4dd91050-a719-4496-9d37-8ddf8fc80eddPost:73e45b23-322c-46b9-b9f5-46dc30dd20e3">Re: The moment you've been waiting for...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love love your invites. I just had my proofs done a couple of weeks ago and they are very similar. Just curious did you use someone online and put them together yourself? Because I'm still getting over the sticker shock for mine... :-((
    Posted by lisanunez73[/QUOTE]

I worked with Sheilamaridesign on Etsy (she did my STDs too). At the time, this was custom but she's since listed it in her shop. I got the files and went to Kinko's. FI and I cracked open a bottle of wine and folded, stuck, and stuffed until it was done! The files were affordable ($50 I think) and she did unlimited edits, I spent about $200 for the printing & cutting (I supplied my own linen paper) and the cost of wine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards