Florida-West Coast

New Year's Eve!

Where is everyone ringing in the New Year?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Year's Eve!

• teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right here at home. I have my hair trail the next day at 3 pm. Plus my dad always said,"That is amateur night."
  • edited December 2011
    I can't find anything! Anything that wont cost an arm and a leg anyway...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are supposed to go swing dancing over at the Coliseum in St. Pete. He is just starting a second job at night so I have no idea if we will still be going or not. The new job is a good thing because we need the money for the wedding but it stinks because I will hardly get to see him.
  • blseveranceblseverance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be hanging out with a good friend at her place.. Her man is away at bootcamp.. and my FI is with his Dad in upstate NY... so, we're dateless together!  :)
  • edited December 2011

We're staying home, too many drunk people on the road that I don't even want to chance going anywhere! My sister, her bf and my niece are coming over. We'll probably end up playing board games or something. Exciting, I know, lol

Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • rmjones6rmjones6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going to The Rooftop Eve event in Hyde Park! I have never been a BIG NYE Party, so I am kinda excited.

• edited December 2011
    We finally decided on a bar in Downtown Dunedin, this should be fun! Be safe ladies! =D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards