Florida-West Coast

A good "after party" location in Dunedin, FL?

Hi!  We're having a wedding on Honeymoon Island next May and need some suggestions for a great bar for an after party.  The wedding will be on a Saturday evening and the after party would take place around 11pm so we'll need a place that stays open til at least 2am and is a fun place to dance.  I'm looking for something that has energy and is fun for a casual crowd but isn't too expensive.  Our wedding is a destination wedding, we're both from NY and we don't know the area well.  Thanks for the help!Cool

Re: A good "after party" location in Dunedin, FL?

• edited December 2011
    The Chica Boom Room is really fun!  It is a cool bar and I think they have food as well.  It is located in Downtown Dunedin.
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • edited December 2011
    Yea... if you want dance party music Chic A Boom Room & Blue -- they are connected to each other. There wont be a cover on a Saturday night and they have a martini bar, nightclub (inside Blur) and there's a big patio out back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards