Florida-West Coast
Options

Parent Gifts?

My mom is also my Matron of Honor so I had something special in mind just for her. Not sure if I should do something separate for just my dad (any ideas?) or just do a joint gift?

What are you doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Parent Gifts?

• Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Couple's massage? Not sure what people give for parent gifts. So Im interested in the responses. Mostly I've seen people give their parent's plaques, certificates,etc

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I thought we would get each set of parents (plus my dad) a digital photo frame and put a few photos of us (engagement, family pics) already loaded on.  Then they can add anything they want from the wedding or what not.  They are pretty reasonable at target and best buy and I don't think it is somethin gthey would normally think to buy for themselves.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My H and I had a couple of our engagement pictures made into oil on canvas paintings by a local artist.  We had them framed and they came out wonderful.  All the parents love them.
  • Options
    sunnii24sunnii24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We asked our photographer to make up 3 leather bond wedding albums.  One for us and one for each parent.  That is going to be our gift to them. 

Happy Planning, ~Sunnii24~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards