Florida-West Coast
Options

Reliable and affordable DJ suggestions? (Clearwater/St. Pete)

I have been to a few local weddings (Clearwater / St. Pete) and each one of the brides was extremely dissappointed with their DJs. Examples being that the DJ did not follow their requests, played the wrong father/daughter dance and first dance songs and couldn't keep the vibe of the party going, resulting in the bride having to gather people to get on the dance floor.
I was hoping if anyone out there knew of a reputable DJ that is also not ridiculously expensive.

Thanks!

Re: Reliable and affordable DJ suggestions? (Clearwater/St. Pete)

• Options
    Grant Hemond for sure! I used them along with 3 of my friends for their weddings and all were very happy. I know they are also very popular on this board.
    Good luck!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I also used Grant Hemond for my wedding.  We had Craid as our DJ after seeing him at a friends wedding.  He was fantastic!  Craig also did the music for our ceremony and provided uplighting for the reception.  He has everyone (young and old) dancing non-stop at the reception.  Not the cheapest DJ around but defintely worth every penny and then some!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards