Florida-West Coast
Options

Invite Timing Question

My invites just came in today.  We aren't getting married until October 10, but all of our guests are coming from NY.  The RSVP date is Sept 10th.  When do you think I can send them out?
My 2 concerns are:
1. I have a felling there are still many people who have not made any travel arrangements
2. I don't know how long I can have them at my house bc I'm dying to send them out

TIA
TTC #1 since 09/10
Me: 32 DH: 34
5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
dx varicocele
DH ultrasound
6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
P/SAIF Welcome
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Invite Timing Question

• Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you send save-the-dates? If you sent them, you could send them at the 2 month mark (August 10) if you didn't, send them out a few weeks earlier.

If you send them out early, people have time to change their minds (yeah, in July you could attend but then you had unexpected expenses, blah, blah, blah and now you can't come).
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got mine in today too. I still have to put them all together but am planning to send them out Just before the 2 month mark since my RSVP date is Ocotber 1 (for an October 22 wedding)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our date weddding date is Oct 9th and our reply date is Sept 16th.  My girls and I are going to assemble them this Thursday and I will get them out in the mail next week.  We did send save the dates out in Feb to peek interest. We are getting the formal invites out a bit early so that people still have time to make plans & decisions since all our guest are coming in from RI.
    HTH!

updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards