Florida-West Coast
Options

Awesome Tampa Bay Wedding on $15k? Help!

Hi all, My fiancé and I have a $15,000 budget...total. We cannot spend one penny more. According to The Knot budgeting tool, we can spend $7,200 total on the reception. This number must include all site fees, liquor, food, and all those astronomical service and tax fees. For 125-150 people, that means, with everything included, we can only spend $48-$58 a head. Again, that must include liquor, tax, fees, etc. Has anyone found an awesome wedding site for over 100 people for this budget? We would love a place that does in-house catering, preferably near the water and with lots of nearby attractions for our mostly out-of-town guest list. These are our preferences, but obviously we are open to other ideas because of our budget. Thanks so much for all your help.

Re: Awesome Tampa Bay Wedding on $15k? Help!

• Options
    I personally think that in house catering is way over priced....try a great venue like Davis Island Garden Club, Clearwater rec center, or St Pete Beach Rec center where you can purchase the liquor yourself and hire an awesome caterer.
  • Options
    LOVE Davis Island Garden Club and agree with pp that in-house caterers get pricey. Amici's catering has great pricing and good food.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    I am getting married at the St. Pete Beach Rec Center and I am using Delectables Catering and  the price is well below your budget.  Let me know if you need any info, goodluck!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Options
    Thank you, everyone!  Keep the ideas coming.
  • Options
    Looked into Davis Island Garden Club.  It's almost half my budget just for the room...and you have to pay for the ceremony chairs!  And the indoor chairs are hideous so we would definitely need covers.  That's adding up quickly.  I found a "blank slate" kind of place.  Has anyone used Tampa Wedding Studio?  Any idea what their pricing is like?
  • Options
    Look at The Regent one section of the grand ballroom if perfect for 150. Beautiful space I also second Delectables!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers We're Finally Three
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards