Florida-West Coast

Chiavari chairs

How much is everyone paying ( or paid) for chaiavari chair rental?
 I have a quote for $7 per chair.
with a $250 delivery fee.

I thought someone posted about a husband and wife team that did rentals that were really good.

Re: Chiavari chairs

• edited December 2011
    I paid around $7.50 per chair.  Worth every penny
  • edited December 2011
    I just sent you a PM.
  • edited December 2011
    back at ya homecookin :)
    PM
  • edited December 2011
    Ladies are these prices including the cushion? I was just quoted $7 without the cushions. 
  • jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_chiavari-chairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:62Discussion:82e03ef5-48ca-4e7f-881b-afb30409e162Post:d4d84270-02f6-4cea-8178-f86d1d0766b1">Chiavari chairs</a>:
    [QUOTE]How much is everyone paying ( or paid) for chaiavari chair rental?  I have a quote for $7 per chair. with a $250 delivery fee. I thought someone posted about a husband and wife team that did rentals that were really good.
    Posted by redklein[/QUOTE]

I just sent you a PM
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I paid $7 per chair and yes it included the cushion.  I used Signature Events  by Design and they are a husband and wife team.  I am not sure if I ever posted this infor before so I can not confirm if it was me or not...but my chairs were perfect the day of my wedding.

I have heard a lot of brides mention that their chairs wiggle alot or are scratched up and that was not the case with mine at all!
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_chiavari-chairs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:82e03ef5-48ca-4e7f-881b-afb30409e162Post:12b89726-4297-4574-959a-ee4872e3bcfe">Re: Chiavari chairs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ladies are these prices including the cushion? I was just quoted $7 without the cushions. 
    Posted by lisanunez73[/QUOTE]

Mine was 7.50 with cushions.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you guys :)
  • edited December 2011
    $5 a chair from A's rentals in Venice, Fl. but they only come in gold...I also havent been there to check them out either so I dont know what their inventory looks like. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards