Florida-West Coast

Plant City bride here! :) Hello!

Hi, we are planning our wedding sometime in Sept-Oct 2012, haven't set a date yet with our church yet. Ceremony at St. Clement Catholic Church. Still deciding on the reception venue... possibly Red Rose Inn & Suites or Keel & Curley Winery. We are trying use PC vendors as much as possible. Cake from Publix. Colors are deep red, white, gold (champagne)... think Disney's Beauty and the Beast. Dark red roses, candles, wine, possibly a sit-down dinner. This is a 2nd wedding for each of us so I know what goes into planning a wedding but I just moved here to FL from Southern California 2 years ago and am still trying to figure out what's what and who's where!!! Any suggestions for me? We are JUST at the beginning of planning!

Re: Plant City bride here! :) Hello!

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!

I am getting married in Oct 2012 and just moved to PC w/fiance. Once you decide on a date, check out the Wedding Month Boards. It really helps with planning and ideas because everyone is within the same timeline range.

Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome!! Keep us up to date with all the planning :)
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Im a PC bride as well, I am getting married in March so I'm a little farther ahead than you, let me know if you need any help I'd be more than happy to help with advice :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards