Florida-West Coast

Engagement Shoots

Out of curiosity (and also to get some ideas for myself) where are all of you having your shoot take place. Anywhere unusual?? Also did you bring any props with you? I've been snooping on a few of these wedding blogs and there are some amazing engagement shoots-I had no idea you could take them that far? My head is spinning! :) Thanks ladies!

Re: Engagement Shoots

• edited December 2011
    We just went on a Sunday to Ybor city. We wanted to bring our dog to take some photos but we couldn't find someone to go with us to hold him when we took other shots. I just brought a 2nd outfit and that was it, no other props.
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours done around our neighborhood - there was a little park by a river and a pretty historical church. We liked the idea of having them done around where we live and have made our home together, rather than a pretty place that on the other hand didn't really have any personal meaning to us.
  • jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Honeymoon Island - we didn't take anything with us, except a change of clothes!  There was plenty of different backgrounds, etc.
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • edited December 2011
    I am thinking we might go bowling or mini golfing.  We have kind of a goofy style so something that fits in with our theme.  If we do one in Boston we might try to go down near Fenway Park!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • descale2descale2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did sort of a Tampa Bay Rays theme for ours. We both are huge rays fans. We wore Jerseys and brought a bat, glove, and ball for props to a local ballpark. If the Trop was an outdoor field I would have love to do it there. We also changed and went to the beach to take some more.
  • mdonovan21mdonovan21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies! Really helpful! I love the whole idea of showing your personality off (sports team, goofy side).  THANK YOU!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards