Florida-West Coast
Options

Stuck what to do =(....

I'm trying to plan a wedding for the Clearwater/St.Pete area for October 2012. We had a wedding planned in Michigan then decided to do a 180 and change it up a bit, trying to save costs. We want to get married on the beach but not sure what to do after the wedding. Would prefer a resturant that is a fun atmosphere or something similar. We will have around 50 people. Not being from the area is hard. Any ideas????? Frown

Re: Stuck what to do =(....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    shepards in clearwater. its right on the beach and they have a bar/nightclub there too. its a fun place and they do weddings there. found this blog with some pics

pot.com/2010/02/shephards-beach-resort-clearwater.html
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just a thought....My fiance and I rented a house on the beach to have our wedding and reception at. We live here, but my family and wedding party will all be coming in from Colorado. We decided that renting a house for the week and making a vacation out of it was perfect for us. My parents and my bridesmaids are staying at the house with us. We encouraged the rest of my family to rent houses near ours for the week. We plan on doing a deep sea fishing trip one day and having some other fun scheduled out.

Shepards is fun though. It's definitely a young/college crowd, so if you have mostly younger guests that would like the club atmosphere this would be a good choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards