Ohio-Cincinnati

Alterations

Has anyone used Jenny's Bridal Alterations? European Bridal recommended her for alterations. If you have used her do you recommend her and how much does she usually charge? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Alterations

• clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I don't know about them but I also wanted to recommend this other place called Rip N Stitch.  It's right by Kenwood Towne Centre.  It's where I've been going for all my alterations all my life and they're great and affordable!Rip N Stitch7683 Montgomery RdCincinnati, OH 45236-4236(513) 793-4052
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mdckrbmdckrb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I am also wondering about Jenny's Bridal Alterations. I bought a dress "off the rack" during European Bridals blow out sale this past weekend and they referred me to her. Have you heard anything back about her or met with her yet? If you have any advice about her please let me know! Thanks Wink
  • edited December 2011
    try Sew much on Benson st,  Mary, I think her name was did a great job on a friends dress and she was so nice and very accommodating and the price was very affordable.
  • mdckrbmdckrb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am considering going to her. I stopped in and talked with her for a second she did seem really nice. Did you friend need any major alterations? 
  • kerjwmukerjwmu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenny is great!!  My off the rack dress from European Bridal was a little small with a lot of beading.  She let it out and it looked like it hadn't been touched.  She's very nice too and she loves what she does...which means she cares about your dress!
  • edited December 2011
    I too am looking for reviews on Jenny's.  I'm another off the rack-er from EB!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards