Florida-West Coast
Options

engagement photo shoot

I'm looking for a cool place for engagement photos in the Tampa Bay area. I would love to find a place with a Chicago feel and definitely DON'T want to do the engagement photos on the beach as that's where all our wedding photos will take place. Any suggestions?

Re: engagement photo shoot

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I are having our engagement pictures done in Ybor City by Jason Angelini in a few weeks.

Another suggestion other brides have done is around the University of Tampa campus, as well as in Downtown St Petersburg.

My FI and I aren't beach people, so a beach engagement photo would not be appropriate for us.
  • Options
    AmandaG225AmandaG225 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at the University of Tampa. It  beautiful...the architecture on campus was amazing & we also got some really neat shots along the river. Kind of reminiscent of the rivers that wind through Chicago. :)

Are you from Chicago? I will be moving there after the wedding! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    there are spots downtown where Tampa actually looks like a big city lol, or you could try ybor. there are tons of photo ops in ybor.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Downtown Tampa has a kind of urban feel and we did ours in front of Tampa theatre and also Curtis Hixon Park, if you did evening in front of the theatre all lit up, I bet it would look amazing (we did ours in the afternoon and they came out great but I wish I had done night)...you could always take the trolley from downtown to Ybor too to get more "city" pics
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards