Florida-West Coast
Options

Hostess Gifts

Is it customary to purchase a gift for the people who host the bridal shower?  My FMIL and MOH are working together on my shower and they have really outdone themselves...I'm so excited.  I am pretty sure that they do receive gifts...right?  If so, what do you think?  I was thinking maybe a nice necklace or something....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hostess Gifts

• Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got them "shower" gifts - bath & body works shower gel, a loofah, and bubble bath. If you catch a sale it's pretty affordable. But I think anything would be appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so effing cute!!  I work for a skin care company though, and I give them so many freebies already so I don't know how about that, although I love the idea!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gave one girl a gift certificate to her favorite nail salon and the other one nice wine glasses because she'd mentioned in the past that she didn't have any good ones.
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ever been to TJ Maxx homegoods section- full of nice things perfect for a woman's house and that make great gifts!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards