Florida-West Coast
Options

Bridal Shower Pics!! :)

What a crazy, awesome weekend!  My bridal shower on Saturday was fabulous!  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  It just went by so fast.  I f the shower went by that fast, I can't even imagine how the wedding is going to be!

I had my hair/makeup trial beforehand.  The girls arrived at noon to glam me up.  I was told that it would take them approx. an hour to an hour and a half.  My shower started at 3:00.  Well, they literally finished at 3:00 (which means it took them 3 hours)!  Needless to say, I was late to my shower, but I made my Diva grand entrance! LOL

There were around 40 of us ladies at the Hurricane on SPB and the decor was perfect and matched my dress (unbeknownst to me)!  Lots of black, white, and red and polka dots and vintage glam fun!  They even got personalized lip glosses for everyone that had “Brooke & Chavis 10-10-10” on them! (I'm completely addicted to lip gloss)

My sister got a standing ovation for the gift she gave was so thoughtful and beautiful.  It was a photo collage frame with black and white pics of Chavis and I.  My mom got us a 2 night stay (wedding night and day after) at the “Romance Room” at the Tradewinds Sandpiper on the top floor.  I got a ton of other goodies and I feel truly blessed!

Here are some pics if you are interested: www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70664&id=1040119109&l=31f5f748ae

Me and my mom and FMIL

Me and 2 of my BM's

Cupcakes by Publix (Stand by mom)

gift from my sis

me and sis

me and FSIL (MOH) and her daughter (Jr. BM)

the loot :)

Brooke + Chavis
est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers

Re: Bridal Shower Pics!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards