Florida-West Coast

Mobile Hair & Makeup?

Hey Ladies!!!

I am in search for a good hair and makeup team that can come to the hotel room and do all the bridesmaids and myself.  I was going to use Desinty Hair & Makeup....but, after I said in an e-mail that I would send the contract, they never responded to any of my questions after that!  I even left a voicemail...They seemed to have the best prices, so I am definitely bummed...Any recommendations!?!?!

Oh, BTW- The wedding is in St. Pete.

Also, I'd like airbrush foundation.
November 2012 Brides December Siggy - THE RING! imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mobile Hair & Makeup?

• LuckyHeatherLuckyHeather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Michele Renee.  The prices are great, they come to the hotel, and they have a big enough team to handle the wedding party. 

She also has great reviews from my Coordinator, and my other vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Cari from KyleLynn. She was recommended by some of my vendors.

There was a post a few months on here about makeup. It seemed that many of the brides on here were choosing either Michele Renee or Kyle Lynn. They actually were both listed on with some of my vendors.

http://www.kylelynn.com/weddings/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kkmcnearkkmcnear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Cari from Kyle Lynn and she was fabulous!!  I would highly recommend her.  She was so sweet, did a wonderful job, was very responsive and on time, prices were very reasonable and was great to work with overall.
  • edited December 2011
    Darla Stafford. What sold me on her -- beyond her abilities -- was that every bride on Wedding Wire remarked how calming she was and how she put everyone at ease on the big day. When it comes down to it, I NEED THAT, so I booked her. I also heard she sticks around after the ceremony for touch-ups and will continue touching up as you take pics -- even touching up one of your girls or two whether they paid for her services or not. That's good business, and I like knowing there are vendors out there that aim to please! I haven't gotten that from anyone else but my officiant.

darlastafford.com

Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used Michele Galletto with Platinum Salon

I HIGHLY recommend her: 585.278.8799

She has pictures up on her facebook page. Me and my girls looked amazing :)
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Michele-Galletto-in-Platinum-Salon/149205971777954

She comes to you and does airbrush too

Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all of your recommendations!!! 
    November 2012 Brides December Siggy - THE RING! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, Molly,

I'm so sorry. I read so fast I didn't see you wanted airbrush foundation. I don't believe Darla Stafford does this, so I think I can help you narrow down your choices a bit.:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards