Florida-West Coast

Envelope printing-help!

Hey, all.  I apologize if this has been asked recently, but I am in desperate need of a printer to address my envelopes for my invitations (or an affordable calligrapher?).  We were planning on using our home printer, but it apparently does not recognize the size envelopes we are using, so every third one or so comes out messed up, which is a rate we can't afford with the number of envelopes that we have!   Any recommendations for a place to use, preferably budget-friendly, in the Tampa/Brandon area would be greatly appreciated.  TIA!
Heather

Re: Envelope printing-help!

• babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about Kinkos,Staples, Office Depot etc?
  • chloe642chloe642 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called Kinkos and they don't print envelopes.  I kind of assumed the other stores of that kind would be the same situation, but I may call them just to check. 
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Office Depot can do it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I used Tampa Calligraphy...she is awesome and her turn around time is great!  Her name is Diane and her number is 813-854-6100 or you can email her at diane@tampacalligraphy.com

HTH!

On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Sir Speedy does it as well.  GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • chloe642chloe642 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the info, ladies!  I just contacted Tampa Calligraphy and she said she can get them done for me by this Sunday, and for a great price!  What a relief!  Thanks again!
    Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards