Florida-West Coast

Happy 4th!

Employers should really be more understanding of Fridays before holiday weekends....does any REAL work actually get accomlished?? Anyways, hope you all ahve a safe, fun, relaxing (yet productive) 4th of July weekend!  ANyone doing anythign special

Being in Boston has its perks aroudn this time.  We get to see a lot of re-creations of revolutionary war stuff and we go see them read the declaration of independence from the old state house on the morning of =)  You ladies have any traditions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy 4th!

• cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in DC so I get some good fireworks.  FI plays in the Navy Band so I pretty much get all lite up on beer and burgers with friends and then meet up with him at the Wash Monument.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Currently working on my BIO..at work...LOL!  I agree TTnole- I hope they let us out early here!

Ah yes good ole' Boston- it is fun...nothing screams the 4th than listening to the POPS on the esplinade! 
    Our tradition is a 4th cookout at my MOH's family lake house up on Wachusset mountain.  Can't wait!!!

Happy 4th everyone!
    updated: 8/23 the wedding plan 60 in the mailimage 42 Bags are packedimage 18 Missing the funimage
  • edited December 2011
    Two years ago this 4th of July is when I knew Chavis was the only man for me.  We were out at the beach by the Pier in downtown St. Pete watching fireworks and someone said something that reminded me of the movie "Return to Oz", which I LOVED as a kid.  Most people have never even heard of it let alone seen it.  But, Chavis knew exactly what I was talking about and not only had he seen it and loved it, but he told me he had it on DVD!!  We left right then and there and went back to his place and watched it.  I know it sounds silly, but that helped confirm that this was the man I was going to marry.  So, we've made it a tradition every 4th to watch it.  It's not very patriotic, but it certainly has great memories! :)

Happy 4th ladies!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Bre-that is too cute, obviously meant to be!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards