Florida-West Coast

Help

Looking for a place to have a beach wedding and reception around the st. Pete, Clearwater area that will not break my wallet.....

Re: Help

• Do you have a budget set and a guest list prepared? I had looked at the option of beach but when our guest list was near 200 that was out the door. If you are doing a nice intimate one there are a few that do set up, chairs, ceremony all for under $1000
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Clearwater beach rec center, St. Pete beach rec center, clearwater sailing center are the most reasonably priced. Also getting married there on any day but Saturday night would help. Depending on how formal you want the wedding you can get married on the beach for $100 permit and have the reception on the Calypso Queen or Yacht Starship
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I agree with the suggestions above. Also getting married on a Sunday and keeping your guest list down will help save money (that's what I did)
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Hi! Don't know what your budget is or your number of guests, but I'll tell you that we got a great deal from the Tradewinds for having our wedding:
    1. In Feb
    2. On a Sunday
    3. On a sunday night

We got a 10% discount and had no minimum for food and beverage. We're only have 73 ppl including us, so that helps. Just an FYI -- but the places these girls are mentioning come up again and again and ppl seem very happy with them, so look around and see what makes you happy!

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Well I have a budget of $6000. And about 30-40 people.....
  • Thanks for all the suggestions :-) if you can think of anything else please let me know
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards