Florida-West Coast

I'm back and married!!

I'm back and survived the wedding. It was INSANE. Our friends are hilarious, rowdy, and crazy. We literally were almost kicked off the Jolley Trolley for being too loud. Lame.

Anyway, quick vendor reviews!

Ceremony: Sand Key Beach. Was beautiful thanks in part to my wedding planner for supplying the decor. We had to pay a permit fee but it was only about $200. It was a nice day at the beach and wasn't so crowded. Love!
Reception: Clearwater Sailing Center. Definitely a great place to have a party! It was spacious, allowed for outside catering, perfect for a DIY kind of bride. I just loved our venue so much! It was on the water and certainly beautiful. Affordable.
DJ: Eric of Grant Hemond. I got sooo many compliments on him. He was perfect. He played everything I wanted and checked with me on certain requests (Electric Slide, etc.). 
Planner: Tammy with Special Moments. She was great, very creative, perfect for a unique or beach wedding. She did a great job with my centerpieces, flowers, etc. Gave us a great reception idea [a shot on every hour] and it was very popular with our guests!
Ceremony Music: Caladesi Steel Band. Dave did a great job, it was a perfect touch to the beach ceremony. I walked down the aisle to a steel drum rendition of "I'm Yours." Perfect!!
Caterer: M-N-M BBQ. Totally delicious, affordable, they cooked everything on site. Couldn't have asked for more.
Transportation: Jolley Trolley. Loved the trolley, the driver wasn't into our excitement... we were a little loud... but still...
Michelle Renee Hair & Makeup: Dena came out to do my hair/makeup and some of my ladies. Everything came out wonderful, I loved my hair and how they made me look! Good pricing.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get them =)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm back and married!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards