Florida-West Coast

*Larissa-and-Pat*

Hey there! I just saw that you wanted to know more about Justin's pricing. I hadn't really looked at too many other photographers so I don't know how his pricing is compared to others, but a few of my friends used him and when I looked at their pictures and his website, I knew I had to use him too. For me he's doing 8 hours of shooting, full copyright release, a DVD of all images, and 8x8 album, a signature engagement shoot and online posting. This was 3,800. I upgraded our engagement shoot because he is coming to us out in Chicago to do the shoot. I think you could definitely find cheaper, but I fell in love with his work.

I would e-mail him. He has four packages I think the 1st starts at 2,000, but he will get you what you want and work the price out for you. I kind of did a combo of his 2nd and 3rd packages.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you need anything else. He is fantastic!

Christina
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *Larissa-and-Pat*

• edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!!! I really love his pictures too! I have him and two other photographers that I really love their work. I just wanted to know roughly how much he charged so I could see where I can cut from to have an amazing photographer! Thank you so much!!! I really appreciated!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards