Florida-West Coast

weather woes

I know, I know...the weather is completely out of my control and as far as I'm concerned I'm still too far away from my wedding (next weekend!) for anything to be accurate; however, as of now we're looking at a nice high of 77/low 55, with a 30% chance of rain. 

Our ceremony will be around 10 minutes long outside, and everything else is inside. I'm just praying for an hour of no rain, just enough for the ceremony and outdoor pictures. After that I don't care.

Rain or shine though, I'm marrying my very best friend of 7 years! :)

Is anyone else worried about something they can't change?

Re: weather woes

• edited December 2011
    I've seen ALOT of pictures taken after it rained...and they are beautiful!  Some of the best.  Perfect lighting I guess.

There are so many other things I can worry about that I do control, I'm not going to stress over something that's in God's hands.  Do you have a back up plan for the ceremony?  If you have one, you probably won't have to use it.  But if you don't...Murphy's law!

Just enjoy your day...and like you said, no matter what, you are marrying your love!
  • edited December 2011
    Same...Im worried about weather.  I am three weeks away, and like you said, OBSESSEd with checking.  our ceremony is at achurch but our reception is on the beach under a pavilion but id rather the weather be nice so people can wander out from under the pavilion, toherwise might be cramped. 

i keep checking th 10 day forcast.....Not sure why im obssessed with something i can't control
  • teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stop checking it ( both of you). The weather will be great!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! You're right, I need to stop checking it haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards