Florida-West Coast

Day of Coordinator

Knotties I need your help.  I am having a smallish wedding and have planned everything from top to bottom. I have decided I would like a day of coordinator but some of the costs are way out of my budget. I would like someone recommended.

I am looking for a budget no more than $600

I have minimal things I need from them but would like someone there and to set up guest book, favors, etc... 

Thanks in advance!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Day of Coordinator

• Thanks! I will reach out asap!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!
    My day of coordinators are just starting out so I am sure you could get a great deal. Especially if it is as simple as it sounds.  I'll talk to them but if you are interested, let me know and I will pass along her information :)
  • Hi, My DOC has been doing it for 20 years and she is on top of things and keeps up with all of the trends. She takes your vision and just makes it even more you.
    She kept our Wedding and Rehearsal on schedule and we had a wonderful time. I would recommend contacting Lastingimpressions@live.com

Tell her that Kat recommened you .....she books quick so give her a shout. Oh, by the way she is always working so she answers everything you want to know....ASAP

Good Luck

Mrs. C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards