Florida-West Coast

QOTD 11/30

What is causing you the most stress right now?

Re: QOTD 11/30

• edited December 2011
    We bought a house a couple moths ago on Davis Islands.....completely gutted it and are remodeling the whole thing.....we were supposed to move in by today. Now we found out we have to be out of the townhouse we are in now by December 9th and our new house won't be ready :( So we are moving into a hotel until we can move in! Oy vey. This, on top of being less than 3 months away from the wedding, is causing me serious stress!!!!! Yell
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is not causing me stress. I got in a car accident on the job. I have an auto attorney and a workers comp attorney because the workers comp people were being nasty to me. I was out of work as of the 7th...go back Friday...might not get my commissions for the current two weeks..if I don't get a check I will run the report and give it to that attorney so I can make someone pay me for it (I sold the items BEFORE the accident not my fault you called my customers to pick up their stuff while I was out) Then we got a new dog and I am trying to train him....oh and the workers comp people won't let me set my own appointments which will suck when it comes to my work schedule. I also have PT at the auto clinic a few times a week. To top it off I got a nasty cold two days ago and I need it gone by Friday!
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • LuckyHeatherLuckyHeather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Final exam week.  That's always fun.
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding photos (we were married Nov 4th).  Just got the link last night and don't like a majority of theml.  I've been in tears since I recieved them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards