Florida-West Coast
Options

Advise needed - Holiday Inn Lido / St. Michael's

We are getting married in April & are having our ceremony at St. Michael's on Siesta & then reception at the Holiday Inn on Lido.  I am very interested in hearing any feedback as to either of these . . . we are still choosing vendors, so any recommendations would be really, really appreciated! 
I'm also looking for advise regarding the reception at the Holiday Inn - as far as food, table linens, centerpieces, DJ's . . . etc.  - or anything else you can help us with!  I'm looking for the negative & positive so I know what to do & not to do :) 
Thanks so much!

Re: Advise needed - Holiday Inn Lido / St. Michael's

• Options
    We LOVE Holiday Inn Lido Beach in Sarasota!  I've never been to a wedding there, but we have stayed at that hotel probably 11 times, and everyone has been wonderful.  It's located right across the street from the beach, which is beautiful year-round, and it's within walking distance to St. Armand's Circle - though you can drive over if you want.
  • Options
    I am getting married at Tortuga Inn in Brandenton in March.  I am using Mr. Richard Peterson   (but the other name for Richard...it wouldn't let me post the word) lol...Photography  http://www.dickpetersonphotography.com/  He is very very very nice.  Does a free engagement session, prices and packages are awesome. Includes tons of pictures.  
    Using Black tie Dj's, 
    Destiny Hair and Makeup. destinyandlight@gmail.com 
    Officiant Georgeann (she is fabulous)

Just some thoughts.  
    Angela
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thank you so much for the responses! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards