New York
Options

*kks4471*

I know from PP that we're using the same DJ and that you were contacting him soon. How much contact have you had with him? Other than signing the contract last August, we haven't met or talked at all. I was planning on doing that soon, so I was curious to know if you have discussed a lot of details to this point.
image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *kks4471*

• Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    I literally just got off the phone with him.  This is the first time I've talked in person with him, only sent emails when we booked him.  Call his 315 number, he picks right up.  We talked about adding purple uplighting, not about music today.  He knew Ventosa's room, and recommended 15 lights.  They'll add a nice warm glow to the room.  It was only a 10 minute phone call, but I'm relieved he knows my venue.  Good luck!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    That's awesome!! He has worked at my venue once or twice, so he's not too foreign to it. I'm glad we're kind of at the same point! Thanks!!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Can I ask who you guys are using?
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • Options

Paradise Entertainment, and Ken is the main DJ.  http://www.paradiseentertainment.com/

Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    That's the DJ we plan on using. He's supposed to be amazing. I've spoken with him a bit and reserved our date, but haven't signed a contract yet. Good luck with getting all your music and lighting figured out!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I can vouch for him. I used him at our wedding in May and hr was great!! The uplighting is GORGEOUS!! Well worth it!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Oooo good to know about the uplighting Monica, because we were a little wary of spending more money.  Woohoo!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay!! We're doing the uplighting as well, but haven't talked about it yet. I really need to contact him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards