New York

Motivate me

I didn't realize how stressful the last 3 months can be.  I am having the worst time motivating myself to do ANYTHING wedding related. I come home from work and I don't want to do a thing. I know I have a lot to do still, and I keep making lists, but I feel so lazy and can't find motivation to get things done.  Chad has been great and asked if I need any help, but not many of the things that still need to be done need him.

Help me find some motivation. Help me get out of this stressed mess I find my self in...ugh.

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Motivate me

• edited December 2011
    Umm... wine?  Would that be appropriate in this situation?
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably Monica! I think wine is appropriate in almost every situation! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Tongue out  I try to help!  lol
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Alyssa - I'm in the SAME situation.. if you need any help we can get together again.. Smile
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    I think me and Monica are in the same situation. Wine night :)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Glad I am not alone!! I was beginning to think maybe we should have just eloped....I've been lacking in the motivation dept. too! 

• rsfan23rsfan23 member
    edited December 2011
    Emie & Kadell, I don't feel so bad now.

Emie-I'd love that if we could get together again and help each other out. I don't like haviing my bridesmaids help me when they don't offer.

I feel better this morning, I think sleep helped, but this weekend will be serious wedding stuff! Smile
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alyssa, I'm a bit of a stressball now too b/c I feel like I'm not doing anything.  I guess it's about that time!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Work has gotten so busy and stresful lately, I feel the exact same way when I get home.  I have no motivation to do wedding things and mine is a little over two weeks away!!!  Luckily I have an awesome FI who not only likes helping do the wedding planning stuff but is a teacher and currently on summer break.  I think some of his drive to help with the wedding stuff comes from guilt that I have to work all day and then come home and need to do a thousand wedding things whereas he has all day to help do the last minute things.  Usually after I eat some dinner and just chill for a bit my brain kicks back into wedding mode, but some nights I'm just like we'll do it this weekend which he then reminds me we only have two weekends left!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Alyssa - have you been on the treehouse this week? We can work out a plan to get together later this month or August if you want!
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    edited December 2011
    Emie-I've been lurking on treehouse..but I'm there.  Sounds good! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yep, same boat.  My wedding is next month and I have sooo much to do and don't know where to even start.  I can't do my seating chart because I haven't heard from over half of our guests and they still have some time to rsvp.  I can't pay for the centerpieces because I don't know how many tables we need.  I can't pay for the cupcakes for the same reason.  I just bought a second pair of shoes and can't go back for another fitting because I don't have them in my possession.  I think I'm going to be running around like a madwoman in just a few weeks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards