New York

Watertown/Syracuse/Even Rochester!!

I am getting married in the 1000 Islands in Sept. 2012 and both my FI and I want to do cupcakes with maybe a top tier minicake or a "sweetheart" cake for our day.  Does anyone know of a good baker up in that area.  I know tons of cupcake places here in Rochester where we live (SMBS..YUM!!).  Not sure what flavors yet, but I definately want cupcakes!! 

Re: Watertown/Syracuse/Even Rochester!!

• edited December 2011
    We are using Sweet Endings Bakery in Jamesville....
    they have minis... so damn cute.

plus two tiers on top (cutting & anniversary)
    221 Invited image
    185 Ready to Rock! image
    36 Party Poopers image
    0 Can't find the mailbox image
  • bitofritsbitofrits member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I concur -- Sweet Endings Bakery is awesome!  That's where I'm getting my cake.  I was thinking of doing cupcakes, but changed my mind cause I wanted fondant ones that were pretty ornate and expensive.... so I went to cake.  Butttt you should check them out because they have 3 size cupcakes I think (mini, normal, large) and they are delicious and beautiful.  Good luck!
    My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I had my cupcakes done at SweetEndings and they are beyond amazing! We had a mini cake on top to cut into (glueten free for the few family members who needed it...amazing btw). She has a travel fee, not sure how far she travels, but definitely worth looking into.

Flavors, hers are all amazing, but we had almond (my aaaall time fav), red velvet, chocolate, and vanilla. I could rave enough about her.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ski2playski2play member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in the 1000 Island on July 4, 2012 and having cupcakes also.  We are using the Bakery that is on Church street in Alexandria Bay.  I will get you the name and pm you...
  • edited December 2011
    OMGsh!! Thank you everyone!! Awesome, and yes, still let me know about the one in Alex. Bay!!  LIFE SAVERS!!  Thank you!! :)

• I know for a fact that Sweet Endings in Jamesville travels to A-Bay and Watertown because they are doing my friend's wedding up there this summer. Their cakes, cupcakes, and desserts are THE BEST I have EVER tasted. And when you do your tasting you'll see...the shop is absolutely adorable, it'll give you an idea of how great their style is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards