Ohio-Cincinnati

Discount candles/candle holders?

Hi - I'm looking for discount candles/candle holders in Cinci.  There are some great deals on ebay, but the shipping almost doubles the price!  I'm looking for plain clear votive holders and votives.  I'd ideally like the pre-filled votived.  Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Discount candles/candle holders?

• edited December 2011
    Have you gone to Flower Factory in Dayton??? They have alot of wedding stuff for like half the cost of everywhere else!
  • cassondrecassondre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    have you tried old Time Pottery in forest park?  Its back by steinmart across the highway from cincinnati mills on 275.  They have alot of warehouse deals.  you would probably have to buy separate, but for cheap!Also try Garden Ridge (eastgate and Tri-county) similar stores to Old time Pottery
  • edited December 2011
    There's a store on the Westside called Candle Factory Outlet (By Home Depot) and they have a ton of candles, candle holders, etc.
  • edited December 2011
    My step-mom just got our clear glass votive holders at Flower Factory in Dayton. She said she saved at least $20. And she found the votives at Wal-Mart for $.25 each. But I'm sure flower factory has votives there too. I do know Wal-Mart has pre-filled white ones in their wedding aisle, but I don't know how much they are. HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought mine at Michael's. There are 12 in a box and bought them for $7.99 with a coupon and they are pre-filled votives. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Def have to agree w/ jiml about that place on the West Side.  We got 12 pillar candles, 2 blue taper candles, 2 glass holders, and glass mixing bowls, and candles and I can't even remember everything else...  All for less than $20 total.  No coupon, either.  Def check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    I will third the Candle Lite Factory Direct store.  Here is the info:  Factory Direct, 6252 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 513-662-8616 If you print this page: http://www.candle-lite.com/it is worth 10% off your purchase.  But even without the coupon, it's a great deal.  I believe they had pre-filled votives when I was there recently for 50 cents each.  They also have tons of clear vases and packs of 12 unscented 15-hour white votives for $2.50.  You really can't beat their prices.
  • stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Flower Factory in Centerville has the prefilled Votives for $0.75 each. If you watch for their sales, I got 20% off of my entire order, bringing the total to $0.60 each. They make them cheaper online at candles4less but with shipping it was cheaper to buy at Flower Factory.
  • jmac2schaeffjmac2schaeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got ours at Ikea in West Chester. They had tons of different options. We went with some that have flowers on them instead of plain glass because they were so affordable.
  • mrsgswmrsgsw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best votive deal I've found is at Big Lots. Box of 12 filled white votives, clear holders, $6.00.  I bought every box they had.Flower Factory is also amazing, as is Old Time Pottery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards