New York

Skyline lodge at highland forest

Anyone ever been to a wedding at the skyline lodge? It looks beautiful but their menu doesn't look very exciting. Just wondering if anyone has been there and whether the food is yummy (even if it is a little boring)

THANKS!

Re: Skyline lodge at highland forest

• kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    My old coworker's daughter was married there. She had beautiful pictures, but I didn't hear input about food, etc. I know they had a nice time though. Sorry I'm not much help!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • MCTD31MCTD31 member
    First Comment
    My friend was married there a couple years ago, the food was decent. Orchard Vali Golf Club is the exclusive caterer so you can always try the food at their restaurant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Never been there for a wedding but it's gorgeous and I would definitely host a wedding there; the food is pretty good there too :)
    Vacation White Knot
  • They were our second choice for a venue. It's beautiful. I was there for a wedding a few years ago, I don't remember much about the food but I definitely don't remember it being bad!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I went to a Valentine's Day dinner they had there.  It was decent; I don't recall it blowing me away, but I enjoyed what I ate.  They also have a prime rib dinner I think once a month so you could go and try their food to see if you like it.
    My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards