New York
Options

Bridesmaids... the movie

Today I finally watched Bridesmaids... and I'm a little disappointed!  I thought I'd be laughing through the entire movie, but I didn't really laugh hard until I saw Lillian's dress.  Definitely a great movie, but I think the commercials built the movie up too much.  I thought it would be sooo much more :(  Anyone else see it??

Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Bridesmaids... the movie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't find it funny the first time, probably because I was in the middle of planning my wedding and some of the things hit a little too close to home.  I watched it again the other day on a plane ride and found it much more entertaining now! 

I agree though, the previews built it up.  It wasn't like i was cracking up throughout the whole movei.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They gave the best parts away in the previews. I was disappointed. I think my FI liked it more than I did. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked it, but I was disappointed that there weren't more scenes with all of the bridesmaids together.  I was preparing myself for an AWESOME Vegas scene with everybody and then there wasn't one!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    bitofritsbitofrits member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's in my queue!  Hopefully it comes in soon.  :)
    My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards