New York
Options

Siggys!!

We need a CNY siggy! Any ideas??

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Siggys!!

• Options
    mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, so I'm gonna have a March siggy and a CNY siggy? lol maybe I can combine the two......hmmmmm
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them so Ill put myself in charge of making sure we decide on one!

Options:
    Favorite Chirstmas Food
    Favorite Winter Beverage
    Favorite Wintertime Activity
    Favorite Christmas Movie

...any takers?

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the beverage one

ETA - As long as it's alcoholic lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I know, nothing beats talking to the same person in 4 different threads lol
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, actually CNY has been so much more active today than my month board so it's nice to have 2 places I can go. I used to post on a regular basis on the one international board and may or may not have been flamed out of there and can't really post there anymore.......so it's nice that other boards have people around
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Haha ok its set. Favorite Winter Beverage *Alcohol included :)

I love talking to you guys in 100 different posts! And Ill be your fb friend!!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be anyone's FB friend as long as they don't play the numbers game or post random "where do you keep your purse/what color is your bra, it's for breast cancer awareness" posts lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Im gunna friend you and do all of those annoying things! Haha Juuuust kidding. I started hiding people that do that dang # game. If you wanna tell me how you feel about me. Call me out on it PLEASE.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was really the one about cartoon faces for child abuse. I just posted I thought it would be better if people donated their time or money instead of posting a picture and feeling like they're helping a cause.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the siggy! I'm going home to a glass of Bailey's right now. have fun girls and I'll talk to you on monday
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys are hysterical! My vote is BOOZE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards