New York

Seating: TAKE 2!

After doing some research on TK and asking opinions on FB, I decided open seating sounds like a disaster. But then I was whining (in my head) because I wanted to use the saying I came up with, so I altered it, and will assign tables.

To get yourself ready

For some fun and amazement

Please find your name

For your seating arrangement.

Set down your key to lock in your seat

Relax, grab a drink

And get something to eat!

I don't like this version as much, so please feel free to give suggestions! And it seems weird to say "fun and amazement," but we have a little surprise for our guests, so it sort of is fitting :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Seating: TAKE 2!

• edited December 2011
    Is this going to be printed on the key?  If so... wouldn't they have already found their name?

I really love the first one, but I totally get the need for assigned tables.  I will enjoy a nice big glass of wine and try to help you brainstorm... you're right it just seems a little off... the first one was just so good.

I'm sure you'll think of something perfect.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was going to print something and put it in a frame, and use one of those handy frame stands that I got from you to set it on! Otherwise people might not realize why there are a bunch of keys hanging lol ... then I'll just put their table # on the back of the tag

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok that makes sense.  I was confused.  lol.  I think your saying makes a lot more sense now.  lol  Tongue out
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards