New York

ahhh!

I've been a post-a-holic lately but couldn't help myself because today is 6 months to our wedding!!!!! Woooot woooooot!!!!!!!!

Re: ahhh!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  Awesome milestone! 

Brace yourself... the next 6 will fly right by
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yay Kate! So exciting!

We are seven months away in less than a week. Are you feeling like you should be planning more at this point?? Because I do! Or are you feeling calm? I keep trying to remind myself that I still have all winter to do small things .. but I'm sure the big day will creep up on both of us before we know it.

Sending Happiness Your Way!

• kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm so excited too, all of our dates are coming up soon!  FI is pretty sick, so I've been on the internet all night looking at ideas.  I just joined pinterest, trying to get started with that.  It will be a busy winter filled with planning and ordering!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're 7 months out and I'm starting to feel a little pressure, but not too much. Especially because we booked everything months ago and life in general has been hectic. Other than getting save-the-dates out in the next month, we probably won't be doing much until after the holidays. But  Monica's right, it does fly by!! I feel like we were just celebrating Thanksgiving-- last year!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards