New York

Update to Graduation Gift Poll (and a huge AW for DH)

He totally surprised me with an early birthday/graduation gift this morning... a Keurig!!!  I have been drooling over, whining about and begging for this dream machine for months and he decided to surprise me a month early.  He kind of rocks. Smile

Picture

I love LOVE my Keurig!!  I am sooooo in love with it that I did an entire blog post (and this AW post) about it.  Yay for a very thoughtful dh (or possibly one who just wants me to stop emailing him "hints" about the Keurig)... either way I'll take it. 

Does anyone else have a Keurig?  If so, what is your favorite K-cup?

Any other awesome Fi/DH stories this weekend?  Let's give those boys some credit.
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Update to Graduation Gift Poll (and a huge AW for DH)

• raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! We have one at work and just got some coconut K-cups so we don't forget summer and some pumpkin spice for when we are feeling the fall spirit. There are tons of flavors, I don't really think you can go wrong.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yayyyy!  That looks like the one I have :)  My old favorite K cup was Donut Shop, but my new favorite is Dunkin Donut's original blend.  There are so many different brands out there, it's fun to try them out.  Enjoy!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • MelissaC315MelissaC315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's this caramel spice one that my parents bought me.... trying to remember the brand. It was amazinggg! I'm drooling thinking about it haha
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, that's the same one I have! It is a wonderful contraption! I use it for everything...seriously, it's not just for coffee. :) I hope you enjoy it!  If the K-cups get too expensive, and you have a BBB, use their 20% coupons!!
  • mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loveeeee my keurig. I don't drink coffee though! I use it for Hot Chocolate, which for some reason is so much more yummy from the K, and for tea! 
    FI uses it for coffee but I have no idea which one he likes--i just like the smells that come from it!

First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • edited December 2011
    Yayyy this is the one I voted for! Congrats! Commence jealousy.

P.S. Your kitchen looks awesome
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards