New York

Ok newbies!

I see new names on the right and we'd all love to know a little about you! We dont bite, I promise. Well, not too hard anyways :)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Ok newbies!

• edited December 2011
    Hey, My name is Oksana. My fiancé and I are getting married in August. We are both very excited! This whole wedding planning thing feels kind of weird. We've been engaged for 9 years, living and own a home together, just about everyone thinks we are already married. I know a lot about the wedding industry mainly because my fiance is a photographer and I help him a lot. So if anyone has questions, I will be Appt to answer :)
  • edited December 2011
    I love your name!!! And 9 years! Wooow. Thats awesome. Congratulations!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!!!
    It will be so awesome to have an insider's perspective on some photography stuff!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
    I typed up that post on my phone and it was supposed to be "happy"! Gotta love Autocorrrect!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey-I'm Carissa and my finace's name is Jon. We've been engaged one year, next month.  Our tentative wedding date is August 18, 2012. We live in the Catskill Mountains.

I currently have limited plans regarding the wedding, but at least I have some time. I also plan on attending the Bridal Show this Sunday in Saratoga Springs. Anyone else going to be there?
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome Carissa! A good amount of us are deep into planning so if you have any questiong along the way we'd be more than happy to answer them!

Oksana- I didnt even notice that it said Appt! I just read it as 'happy' Haha

• edited December 2011
    Hello!  My name is Emily and my fiance's name is Vibol.  We've been together a little over 2 years.  We live in Minnesota but Vibol is from Webster, NY so we are having our wedding out there in August.  He is Cambodian so we are doing 6 Cambodian ceremonies on Saturday and then the American wedding on Sunday at Belhurst in Geneva.  

I just bought my dress for the American ceremony this week so that was super exciting!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oooo 6 ceremonies?! Whoa! That has got to be so interesting! I look forward to getting to know more about you and your wedding (s)!

• edited December 2011
    OMG! Emily that sounds AMAZING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards