New York

***NEED YOUR HELP***

Hi.....I'm in desperate need of your help!! Have any of you used Salanger Photography (N Syracuse)? My wedding was in 2009. I never placed my order for my final album. I have my proofs. I FINALLY selected my picture choices for my album and called to set up an appt to meet with the owner and their number has been disconnected and a different photographer has opened in his place. The new photographer does not have any details on how to contact Salanger. My last email from Salanger was Sept 2011 in which he confirmed that he would always have my prints....just call when I was ready to meet. I never received any notification that he was closing and they didnt leave any forwarding info with the new vendor. Salanger's website is still up. There is an email address to contact them. I've emailed them 3 times over the past week but have not heard back. Does anyone know what happened? Have you had any success contacting them? If so....how? Thank you for any help you can provide.....Im going to check THE NEST site as well.

Re: ***NEED YOUR HELP***

• clnearyclneary member
    First Comment
    Sorry for the bad news but I work nearby his old studio and unfortunately there have been several other people in the same situation, they come in and tell the same story. Last we heard was that he moved to Florida, one woman said she called the town clerk and was directed to a website to file a complaint. Sorry I have nothing positive to offer but just know there are a lot of very frustrated clients trying to reach him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards