New York

Best Bridal shop ever!! (Kinda long)

I think most of you guys already have your dress, but if you don't I HIGHLY recommend Nancy's Bridal shop in Cortland.  Nancy is wonderful!  She treats you like you are a person and not just another customer.  When i was looking for my dress I knew exactly which one I wanted...so I called my local bridal shop and was told "We are too busy to be looking up wedding dresses right now!"  Seriously?!?!? That's you job!!!!!  So I figured out who else had my dress...and Nancy's was listed.  I called there...and she thought maybe she had seen it in her store, but couldn't find it.  Five minutes later she calls me back...I hadn't left my name/number...but she took it off caller ID.  Anyway, she told me that she had looked through her racks and finally found the dress!!! I couldn't believe she had taken the time to do that!  Well of course that is where I bought my dress from..
1 1/2 hour drive and all.  She has been just as helpful ever since!  Just wanted to share this tip with anyone who is looking for a bridal shop with excellent customer service!!

Re: Best Bridal shop ever!! (Kinda long)

• edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  I got my dress from a store that's over an hour away too, but I'm very happy with my choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thats awesome!

I love to hear that theres still people out there who care about the customer!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    Kadell---  Make sure you post a review and ask Kara to include it in the stick at the top of the page.  (You can also do a review on the not-so-awesome store too).... this will help out other brides in the future when they are looking for their dress and help out the owner of the good store to get more business!!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :)  i live in Cortland, literally down the block from the store and went there with my mom when we were first looking.  I didnt find my dress there, but she was very nice and also told me that i could look through her catalogs and she would order in a dress she didnt have for me to try on in the store.

i'm glad you had a great experience there too.
    now that i'm starting to be more "active" on the board, maybe we can have a gtg whenever your down here again and free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards