New York

Top 3!

Favorite Places to Eat!

Sorry Im starving :)

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Top 3!

• edited December 2011
    Haha awesome.

1. Ichiban! Ive gone every yr for my bday for the past like 7 years.
    2. Red Robin. Yummmm!
    3. Tullys.

Now Im even more hungry!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Georgio's Village Cafe in New Hartford-excellent Utica greens, great Italian food
    2. Nola's in Clinton-nice cafe on the village green-love their Lobster Mac n Cheese
    3. Uno's-I like the variety of food there and it's relatively inexpensive
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Rodizio at Turning Stone.  I call this the fat kid buffett.... they bring the food to YOU!!  You don't even have to get off your butt.  Love it!

2.  Empire.  They have the most bizarre menu.  A little cajun, a little middle eastern, a little bar food.  Just weird.  But so so good.  And can't beat the beer, wine, atmostphere.

3.  tie....  GCB aka Ghetto Chinese Buffet.  I think it's really called New Fuji.  It's a very odd place.  Awesome Chinese buffet on one side... and... umm.... like a bump and grind kind of club on the other... with a sports bar in the middle.  Just odd.  But great food and very VERY cheap.  (49 cent drafts during happy hour and SU games)
    Tullys.  I am a Tullys cheese steak addict.  It's scary.
    Gannons.  Yep.  I could live off their ice cream.

CLose runners up....
    Dinosaur BBQ
    Sakana-ya (conveyor belt sushi... freaking cool!!!)
    Francesca's
    Roly Poly
    Moe's
    Boom Boom Mex Mex (plastic chairs and BYOB... love it)

I love all food.  seriously.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011

Haha I knew I could count on you Monica!

• edited December 2011
    You know how I feel about food.  Tongue out
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. The House (restaurant in NYC; we were on our way there when FI proposed -- it was my fave before that though)

2. Simeons (in Ithaca; basic food, but love it!)

3. Totonno's Pizza (sorry, another NYC place; Ithaca has a lot to live up to in the food department)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I just love food in general but I think my #1 would be Cafe Del Buono's (their lemon chicken is amazing).  #2 Symeon's (I can't even spell the names of their foods).  And #3 would be Georgio's I think- I have to agree with rsfan23, probably the best greens in the area! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_top-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:ae276d75-094d-4d5e-a1dc-53c13c4be94dPost:c5a68863-58f4-4e67-9035-ca772837e275">Re: Top 3!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just love food in general but I think my #1 would be Cafe Del Buono's (their lemon chicken is amazing).  #2 Symeon's (I can't even spell the names of their foods).  And #3 would be Georgio's I think- I have to agree with rsfan23, probably the best greens in the area! 
    Posted by acmj11[/QUOTE]
    I used to work with the sister of the owner of Cafe Del Buono's..there food is really good too, as is Symeon's. I've had greens at DelMonico's and Georgio's are definitely the best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This is easy!

1. Gumas (near plattsburgh... BEST diner ever!)
    2. Steak & Sundaes another amazing diner!
    3. Voodoo doughnuts in Portland OR. Hey desert is food too! 
  • edited December 2011
    All of these are in Rochester. Not sure what I am going to do if I ever leave..

1. California Rollin . I love sushi. It is the best thing ever :)
    2. Salenas. Yummy chicken enchiladas and margaritas.
    3. Beeler Street. Delicious cajun & bbq joint.

Close to the 3 position are Unos, Tullys, Moes, and the Disterllery.

"Photo kids date computer geeks because they scare everyone else. Geeks are much more desperate"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards