New York

Wedding Update Wednesday

mek20mek20 member
First Anniversary First Comment
How is everybody's planning going? We have all been a little MIA!
First comes Love (2.23.2006)
Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
In the baby carriage! 

Re: Wedding Update Wednesday

• mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012

Yesterday, we finally booked our flights home from Costa Rica. (and my dad came through and said he would pay for them! hooray!)

We also planned our music for our ceremony. I am so excited! Moms are walking down to Ave Maria, BMs are walking down to Canon, and I am walking into (as we all know it) Here comes the bride, of course! I've always wanted a very traditional wedding ceremony.

We are getting response cards back every day. Currently, we have 113 people coming, and we still have another 75 who havent responded yet. 

Having some trouble getting FIs ring into the store...they keep ordering the wrong one. Our wedding is 45 days away, so they need to get to getting on this! 

I am finally done with school for the semester, so now I can channel all my energy into this wedding :) 
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary

Called the florist, the flowers are finalized.  Called the rehearsal dinner restaurant, and told them our yummy choices for the buffet.  Found a great white dress for rehearsal at White House Black Market, waiting to see if it will go on sale though.  Our RSVPs are due in one week, and we're still missing 56 people.  Starting to freak out over that, reeeeeally hope we get a ton of replies this week.

Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards