New York

Mani/pedi

Hey Syracuse ladies!

Just wondering where to go to get a mani/pedi for the wedding for a reasonable price! Open to anywhere...never done this before :)

Thanks!!!
First comes Love (2.23.2006)
Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
In the baby carriage! 

Re: Mani/pedi

• You've never had one before?!  Oh my goodness!

I can't remember the name of the salon I used to go to :(  It was on Brewerton Rd / Route 11, but that doesn't help much lol.  Super cheap though!  I also occasionally went to the place next to Macy's at Carousel Center.  Don't know if you'd want to go to the mall on your wedding day though, unless you wanted to do makeup at Macy's or Sephora.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • mek20mek20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the tips! I was planning on going the day before, so that might be good!!! 
    First comes Love (2.23.2006)
    Then comes Marriage (6.23.2012)
    Then comes Baby #1 (5.10.2013)
    And Baby #2 (EDD 6.15.2014)
    In the baby carriage! 
  • I get my nails done at Liz Lanzas next to Dino BBQ... they are FANTASTIC! (and clean, my major concern with nails). Highly recommended!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Solar Nails at the corner of rt 11 and taft in liverpool!  Mani/Pedi I spent $70 and that was gel nails and a full pedi.  I was there for like 2 hours and five days later they look like they did on my big day.
  • Not sure if you're still looking, but I've been to Hair to Please in Lyncourt. The address is 104 Arterial Rd, Syracuse, NY 13206.  They did a good job, and they have those gel manicures that last for 2 weeks guaranteed.  They also have an add on of parrafin wax, which I STRONGLY suggest.  It felt amazing.  I mean, it's your wedding so why not pamper?  :P  I won a free pedicure there and did it.  The place was clean and ladies were friendly.

I've never gotten my nails done at Liz Lanzas, but have gone there for other services and the ladies there always seem super friendly.  I'm sure they'd do a good job as well.
    My Attempted Wedding Blog - http://aroseywedding.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards