New York
Options

Hobby Lobby

Oh. My. God. How have I lived in Syracuse my whole life and never been here?!! It is AMAZING! I went there thinking it was just a simple craft store, looking for a few things for homemade christmas gifts and ended up walking around for almost two hours! Will definitely be going there for some wedding and house projects. And almost every section is 50% off. I just had to share...I am amazed!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Hobby Lobby

• Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean! I first went to a Hobby Lobby about 6 months ago and was amazed. Definately a part of my trip when I'm up that way now (the closest one for me is in Webster.)
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of it (and yes, lived here my whole life minus 5 years to work out of state), but still!?! Where is this place!? Now I'm excited!!!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I loove Hobby Lobby. Such a fun store. I go whenever I get a chance.
  • Options
    raes19raes19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jane: Sorry, I don't remember where exactly you are located, but here is the store finder: http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_locations_search.cfm?CFID=7587703&CFTOKEN=a170b3cba8adb1af-33B05CEC-A92A-871B-037D9DC6F137136F

They have a few stores in the region, so I'm sure there is one that would be within a reasonable distance for you. (Of you are Syracuse, there is one in Liverpool)
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's also one in Dewitt/Fayetteville, on East Genesee Street next to Wegmans - which is the one I went to. It's huge and amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI--- a word of warning---

They are closed on Sundays.  I swear, the first five times I tried to go to Hobby Lobby, they were closed.  (I guess I'm a slow learner, lol).   I was like "WTF"... so I finally checked the door... and yeah... they are closed on Sundays. 
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm near Dewitt, so I will be going there!!!

image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, now I'm really confused-- how on earth is it that I'm at Wegs Dewitt ALL the time and had no idea about this place!! I think I've been living under a rock. Wait, no, I have been living under a rock.
  • Options
    rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If anyone's in the Utica area, there is one in New Hartford in the Hannaford plaza. (it used to be Old Navy).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha I think it might be new because I remember there being a lawn/garden store where it is not too long ago. It's right next to the liquor store in the same little plaza as Wegmans.
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    There's a newer one in Clay on Route 31 that I went to before I moved.  Awesome stuff!  I checked out their website to see if any stores are close to me, and there are NONE in MA!!! I could really use one, now that I'm planning our wedding :(
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's directly next to the liquor store :)  oo holidays! ha.
    221 Invited image
    185 Ready to Rock! image
    36 Party Poopers image
    0 Can't find the mailbox image
  • Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooohhh I was at Hobby Lobby like every other day while planning my wedding! And as Monica said, they are sadly closed on Sundays :( I don't know how many times I've wanted to go there and then realized it was Sunday!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards